Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello World...

So My beautiful wife is all into this blogging thing and she created her blog for the both of us. I managed to post a total of maybe 3 blogs in the time that we have had it so it has, in a sense, become her blog. She has her friends that regularly read it and most of them are women. She has mentioned me getting my own so I could start blogging more and I have balked at the idea thus far. As I sit here tonight, while my bride is at Houston's 1st Baptist with "Beth" and Esther and having just put my kids to bed, I find myself saying, "Why not?". So here we begin this journey...hopefully it lasts...if not check out my wife's stuff on our other blog; she's amazing.

P.S. I am reminded that there is a God and He does still work miracles as the Houston Texans are 2-0!!! Just had to throw that out there...it may be my only chance to brag on them.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to your own blog! Enjoy!

Aaron Ivey said...

woohooo!!!! finally!!!

ohAmanda said...

I'm here from your wifey's blog! Welcome to the blogosphere!

Ernest said...

Thanks for the support!

jen said...

Welcome to blog land! I'm enjoying reading and playing catch up. You're doing pretty good with this blog stuff!