Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thirty-One

I am a very lucky guy. I have the privilege of not only knowing the most beautiful, inspiring, loving, God-fearing woman on earth but also being married to her. The love for my bride is far beyond measure, far beyond explanation, far beyond human comprehension. We have been through so much together. We have experienced the highs, experienced the lows, been through some deep valleys, and have rejoiced on some glorious mountaintops. I can honestly say that there is no idea where my life would be right now if it hadn't been for her; I can also say I wouldn't want to know. I am a better person because of her. Today she turns 31.

Debra, if your reading this, I love you more than I could ever express, more than words could ever say, more than you will ever know. I am so madly, deeply in love and in awe of you! Happy Birthday my beautiful bride!

2 comments: